Maine or bust!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Is it over yet?

Holy crap did we do a lot last night! The common areas of the apartment are clean. And I mean CLEAN! Tonight I have to clear off the couch, but everything else has been scrubbed, tidied, etc. Now there are just the bedrooms left. Once this is all over, THEN I'll start organizing. I'm just wondering where I'm going to hide all the yarn LOL

Now why can't I get THIS guy to come clean my house???


That said, today I feel like crap. Part of that might be what seems to feel like an episode of reflux I didn't wake up for (I certainly woke up this morning with a bunch of metallic-tasting crud in my lungs), but the rest of it is muscle and joint pain from the past week's activities. Ow. On a more girly front... my manicure is finally starting to show signs of wear after last night's marathon cleaning session ;) Sad, I know :) (Not bad, though, considering I got it a week ago!)

I'm really looking forward to knit night tomorrow - especially as the store has scheduled me for an 8 1/2 hour shift on Saturday (yikes!) As for tonight, I'm hoping to finish somewhat early so I can get to bed at a decent hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment