Maine or bust!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A weekend in photos...

Pic-heavy, but I did promise.

Ray being "fancy" at Seder.

There was a lot of this going on - for the record, I'm not upset here, I'm laughing hysterically...

I get this look from Rob a lot when I have a camera in my hands... not sure why he's so yellow though.

Ray's birthday "cake" had re-lighting candles. This shot was caught an instant before he squealed at finding flames between his lips and threw the candle LOL

Saturday, we went to the cemetery to get pictures of Rob's father's grave. I didn't take a picture after I placed the stone because I felt it would be disrespectful.

Flower arrangement I made using store-bought sunflowers and daffodils from Rob's front garden. Yes, it's in a tomato can.

Velda, if you read my blog, know that I was thinking of you the entire time I was picking, arranging and photographing these.

Sunflowers are my favorite :)
Rob's brother got a gag gift from their step-dad. Classy. Rich, if you want to get rid of that thing, I'll give you $20 for it! I have an artist who would very much like to get his hands (no pun intended) on one.
Sadly, I didn't bring my cameras to the second Seder I attended (there are pics in existence on Facebook... if you look for pics I'm tagged in, you'll see the group photo). Rob's step-sister is a professional photographer, and both my cameras were giving me trouble. There's also no photographic evidence of all the cooking I did, but that's likely for the best, since I left Rob's kitchen a mess again. Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I think Ray is perfectly dressed up (for a teen-aged boy, anyhow)! Although I probably shouldn't encourage him...

    And love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete