Maine or bust!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Writer's block...

There are so many things I could write about.

I could write about how yesterday was my last class in the uni course I'm taking and that I'm so glad it's nearly over. I could write about the A- I got on my 2nd project.

I could write about how thrilled and excited I am that my friend Sylvie finally married her long-time partner Sarah.

I could write about how my son didn't take out the garbage - again - and now I have a colony of fruit flies and a remarkably stinky kitchen.

I could write about how the girls and I sat around Sue's kitchen table last night, scarfing cookies and laughing at the dogs' antics.

I could write about how much I'm looking forward to my first Chanukah and how sick I am of Christmas music already (I always am, but this year it seems particularly annoying because I've chosen a different path).

I could write about how horrible I feel that Rob's cousin lost her beloved husband yesterday. I could write about a million things.

But my brain won't cooperate.


It all feels so trite and inane and ridiculous, and none of it is inspiring me to say anything more today. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment